Try to accept the reality. FAIL !

Haha. So yeah, it FAILED. Okay, like this. My darling is still thinking of her ex. And I was like " OMFG, come on ! ". He dumped you and then he wanted you back. I know he dumped you for a deed. Then he wants you back by saying he is sorry, " I shouldn't do that " thing. She said that her ex is her life. Then, who am I ? A stupid boy that loves a girl that loves somebody else ? Ermm. And then I said to her, stop contacting him. Then, yeah. Her ex said he will stop contacting her. And her heart crushed. Because her ex is more important than me. Now, she is in paranoia and she is not in the mood of talking. I asked her why ? She said that she lost a friend that cares about her. I was like " Whoa, big mistake. Accepting the reality is so not good. ". Now she thinks that I controls her. 

I know this is my fault. But you were doing this for the last 2 weeks after we're together. Messaging with him, blablabla. I'm very pissed. I thought like " WHO AM I TO YOU ? ". Sorry, okay ? I not that good. I realized my mistake. Please, make this last. Don't ever leave. I love you yesterday, today, tomorrow, next week, next month, next year, every second. Okay ? :)