Tagged by Ika Retard.

Do you swear to tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth?
Okay, sure.


Anyone crushing on you?
Yes, i suppose.


What is your relationship status
I don't actually know.

Has anyone ever sang to you?
Yes, i'm in a band. The vocalist sings to me.


How tall are you?
I don't know, as if i don't actually know. ( I'm not gonna lie )

Who was the last person to say that they loved you?
Aqilah Zainuddin.


Do you secrectly like someone?
Yes, hey how about this ... i don't know. haha.


Do you like funny people or serious people?
Funny, not so serious.


What are you listening to?
Rocketeer - Far East Movement.


If you could have 1 thing right now what would it be?
A Big Mac because I'm so damn hungry.


When is you birthday?
October 16th

Do you want to get married & have children one day?
Yeah, let's go with that. 

Tag to :
Shuhusna
Intan
Surachai

<3